Saturday, June 28, 2008

12th Anniversary

Today is our 12th anniversary! Wow! We have came so far from that day. Honestly, I can't believe that he has put up with me that long. I know that I'm not the easiest person to live with. Brent is a awesome husband. I could not have asked for more. He supports our family and has supported everything (jobs, hobbies, etc.) that I have ever wanted to do. He has never said a harsh word to me or the children. He is the spiritual leader of our household. I'm truly blessed to have such a husband. I thank the Lord everyday for him! Today as we go to church we will be at the same church that we said our do's in! Sorry about the pic. it is small. I had to scan it (we didn't have digital cameras back then) so it didn't turn out like I would have liked it to. And there is a bunch of space at the bottom that I can't get rid of. And of course the better pics are in a scrapbook.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BRENT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she not awsome I love you
Happy anniversary.


from Brent

Stephanie said...

Happy 12th Anniversary - I can't believe it has been 12 years!

kelly said...

happy anniversary! there are 2 posts in honor of your day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 12th!! love the pic! and the big bow!
Shelly

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome. I really do admire your relationship. God Bless!

Amanda said...

Awww! That is so sweet! :) Congratulations!