Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy Weekend

Yesterday was packed with a game and a B Day party. Well, and a little cleaning. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. Today we left the house at 9 for church and got home a little after 9 pm. We are having VBS this week and we were decorating our classroom all afternoon, Then we went out to eat with some friends from church. Brent and I along with another person will be teaching 5th grade. We have not ever taught this grade. I'm use to preschoolers and he's use to adults. I'm sure we will have fun. We got into our room and started decorating it and kept adding on. The men were having a ball. I will have to take some pics tomorrow so you can see it. It took 3 of us 5-6 hours to do it. We had a great time. So since we have VBS I don't know how much I will be blogging this week. Tomorrow it their first golf lesson in the morning. Faith is so excited.

No comments: