Wednesday, June 4, 2008

looking back


Well I started looking back in pics for the one with the plastic bat and ball. I couldn't find it, I didn't have a digital camera then. Just a regular camera. But I did come across these pics. This is his first year in T Ball two years ago. He was so tiny then.
I know what most of you are thinking! Wow! she is posting and she is up late!! It is almost 12:30 and I am wide awake. We went to Chick fil a with some friends after the game and I drank too much sweet tea. I love their tea. We got there a little bit before 8 and left at 10. Two hours of drinking tea.
My goal is to try and post everyday for a month since it's summer. So I will warn you a head of time who knows what will pop up on here.

2 comments:

Sarea said...

Great posts! I have been out of town, and I didn't want you to think I quit reading your stuff! I am looking forward to posts everyday! Are you guys going to visit this summer?

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Whoa! You go girl! I'm impressed . . . and next time I need a pick-me-up I'm heading to Chick-fil-A!