Monday, June 16, 2008

Football today

Today I took Will to his first day of football camp at the college here. It's a three day camp and the football players help train them. Will was so excited. When we got there we had to sign in and after we signed in the coach told him that he was on the Vols (UT) team. Needless to say his facial expression was priceless. He doesn't like UT at all. He loves Arkansas. I told him it was just for 3 day and he could handle it. When I picked him up from camp today he said that he had so much fun. Today they fed them a Chick fil a sandwich and a 6 pc. nugget meal with chips and drink. Tomorrow is Subway and on Wed. they get 4 slices of pizza. Sounds to me like they are eating good. Maybe I should have signed up for the camp if they are feeding them that good. HA!
I took Faith to her golf lessons. She had fun. Tomorrow her and I are going to go out to eat since Will is gone. I'm also going to try and get something done around the house. It seems like something always gets in the way or I get something done then other areas of the house get messy. It's a never ending cycle. It drives me crazy! Well I better head to bed. Six o clock has been coming early. I've also been trying to work for about a hour on some courses for work. I have about 40 hours that I need to have done before the end of summer. I have done about 12 hours. At least I feel like I've been getting somewhere with that.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, go check out all the new stuff on my blog and be sure to vote in my poll!

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Take it from someone who's been there done that . . . the household chores will always be lurking around - childhood won't!! Take the time to smell the roses :-)