Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have kept the flowers ALIVE!!!




Today we went swimming at a friends house. The kids had a blast. I forgot to take my camera so sorry no pictures of them swimming. But I do have these pics for you today. I took the pics because I wanted you to see my beautiful purple flowers. I got 2 and hung them on each side of the doorway. But, the point of the pic is I have kept them ALIVE!!!! I have had them about 2 weeks. I went to KY and bought them from an Amish family. They have the most beautiful flowers there and very reasonable. I water them every morning. You can also see the ferns. I did have 6 of them hanging up front but Brent said that it looked like a jungle So I took 2 down. I have kept them alive for about 3 weeks. My mom found the ferns at Lowes for .50 cents! Yes, I said for .50 cents. Do you see that nice bench. Brent made it for me last summer. He did a good job. Well, one leg is shorter than all the others! I hope to paint it white this summer. I'm waiting for him to finish sanding it!

1 comment:

Sarea said...

Great pictures! I love the flowers, and I can't believe that you got the ferns for 50 cents!!! Sheesh, I am so jealous!