Thursday, June 26, 2008

Saving money

So while I was at Hobby Lobby the other day I found some boxes that were covered with fabric that was pink and green the colors that we are going to do Faith room in. (We will be painting it on 4th of July weekend.) They were oh so cute! And so was the price tag! $19.99 each. I know that they go 50% off fairly often but I still didn't want to pay $10. So, while I was cooking I thought that I would use some old shoe boxes and see how they would work. I found two in the garage. (These are the boxes that I just told Brent to throw away and he say, "You're going to throw them away, we could use them for something.") He was right. I even like them better because the lid only opens on one side. That means I won't find the lid in one place of her room and the box in another!!. The ones at HL has 2 bows. I thought that I would put a monogrammed covered button on them for her. Oh and I forgot to tell you that the fabric was FREE. It was given to me about a year ago. I saved Brent $40.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aren't you crafty!!!

Stephanie said...

These are so COOL!