Thursday, June 26, 2008

Enjoying Summer

Well we've been enjoying our Summer! We have kept busy. Here is a pic of what I have been doing for the last 2 days. I sorted and organized 5 photo boxes of photos. While I was sorting a lot of the pic didn't have dates so I had to sort by houses that we lived at. I also did about 9 scrapbook pages. Kourtnee, the one in the pic is from Christmas day and your Dad's with the silly string! That was fun. So now I'm about a year and a half from being caught up! I will try and do more today!

Here is Faith and Will with her dog. She has knitted him some clothes! She is very proud of them. We went to Hobby Lobby and pick out several yarns that were on sale for 99 cents. They also talked me into buying more craft things to do this summer. We love Hobby Lobby. I might need to invest some stock into them since we spent so much money there. HA!


In the evenings we've been going walking and then staying outside playing football and just hanging out as a family. Tuesday I had to go to a yearly Dr. appt. Last year after this same kind of appt. I decided it was time to take better care of myself. After the weigh in it really bothered me. I was almost the same weight that I was while I was pregnant. Well in one year I have lost over 20lbs. So now I have set a goal for myself to lose another 20 by my next appt. We don't have a lot planned for the next week. Tomorrow I'm going to take the kids to the movie Wally. I hope that it's good. I will have to let you know.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Do people think that Faith and Will are twins all the time? Cause they look like they are the same size and they definately look alike.