Friday, July 11, 2008

Will comes up with some stuff

I wanted to tell you something that Will said that was cute last night. We were putting them to bed and had done a devotional and prayed. Then he and Faith wanted to read their Bible before going to bed and of course we said okay. (They can stay up as late as they want if they want to read the Bible. right?) Will came and said "Mom, I need to read out of your Bible" as he is holding it in his hands. So I asked him why since he has a Bible of his own that he had gotten for Christmas. He said, "Well, I need a new one, my Bible doesn't always use a capital letter for the word God. So we explained why and he was okay with reading his own Bible. It's neat to see what they pick up on. I just pray that they will always want to read their Bibles.

1 comment:

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Awwww. Sweet, innocent times like that are pure icing on the cake! Enjoy.