Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Faith's PINK room

Here are some pics of Faith's new room! She loves the pink. It's a little much for me but this is what she picked out. The above pic is her (with her new hair cut) sitting up on her bed. The green doily is from Uppercase living with a pink "F" in the middle.



Here is another pic of above her bed and the shelves next to it. The boxes that I had posted about before are on the bottom self. There is a basket on the shelf that I made a liner for out of the same fabric.



Here is a view of another wall. I found some $3 paint and painted the shelf. The curtain my friend Shelly made and monogrammed for Faith about a year ago.





Here is a shelf and baskets that we had. The liners had some ribbon on them that didn't match so I took it off and replaced it with pink and green ribbon.









Here is a pic of her old laundry basket. I painted it with some of the green paint and now it holds extra blankets and pillows.




Here is her dog's pillow. I made him one out of a beach towel. It already had the pink trim (Dog's are color blind). Then I embroidered his name in orange.









While we were working on Faith's room most of the weekend. Will decided that he wanted to make something for his room out of some scrap wood that Brent had. He made an "A" with just a little help from Brent. He asked me to pick up some red paint for him. He pained it and had to have it on his wall. He is proud of his A.






So proud that he decided to paint an A in the middle of the driveway. This is what will happen when you leave a 7 year old alone with a can of paint! It could have been worse! I did tell him that if he painted another A in my driveway I would paint a big orange "T" on his wall. I don't think I will see anymore A's in the driveway!



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Faith's new room

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Cute, cute cute!! And I don't think the pink's too much. We once had a flourescent lime green!! Tell Ms. Faith I love the hair :-)

Anonymous said...

I love her room...please tell her! You are very talented.
Love Will's A also...tell him. :)

Anonymous said...

Jacob loves looking at the pictures of Faith and Will. Faith's room looks great!

Katie said...

Honestly...you got too much crafty all in one body! Come do my house. Of course you'll have to declutter and clean first!