Friday, July 18, 2008

Movie review

On Wednesday Faith and I went to see the movie "Kit Kittredge an American Girl" with my friend Shelly and her little girl. I must say that it was a very good movie. Even boys would like it. When it comes out on video I will be going to buy it.

We've been doing a lot of little things but staying busy. Yesterday we went to buy some fresh veggies from the Mennonites in KY. So after we got home I washed and froze green beans and yellow squash.

Last night I needed to get a break and go for coffee with a friend. I called Shelly and we went to Starbucks. We had a mint choc. chip frappe. YUM! We also had some entertainment while we sat there. There was this guy that came out side where we were sitting. He looked like he worked there and was on break to eat his dinner. He didn't even have a chance to eat his sandwich before he was arrested. I'm sure that he went to jail hungry.
Needless to say that coffee kept me up till 1am.

Today we went and did our grocery shopping. We also went and bought a couple of things for school and then went to a fabric store to get Faith some fabric to make a skirt. I have never made a skirt before so my friend Shelly is going to teach me tonight. If it looks okay I will post a pic of it.

No comments: