Monday, July 21, 2008

Faith's new outfit!!!


Here is the very first outfit that I have made. The pictures are not that great. It was sooo hot outside (real feel of 105). It is a twirl skirt with poke a dots. Then I put a applique flower out of the same material on the t-shirt. The t-shirt I did get at WalMart. I did take a while to do. I started on it Friday night at my friend Shelly's. I had to ask her a lot of questions since I'm so new to sewing. She is a great sewing instructor! Then I went back over there to finish it this morning. I have started another skirt already for Faith. Faith loves it. I thought that I would put it in a bag and bring it home but Faith wanted to wear it right away!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics!!!! and you outfit looks great:)
shelly

Katie said...

Very cute...you just keep impressing me with your ambition and talents.