Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sorry it's been so long since the last post, we have been very busy with things around the house so I thought I'd better get upstairs and post. Yesterday and today we've been working on Will's room. We painted it a light gray and he wants it to be a Arkansas football room. I still need to add some things to his wall and then I will post some pictures. I also painted the front door today. Today is the first time we have seen the sun in about a 2 weeks. We have had so much rain here and the rivers are so high. I think we are going to get more rain before the end of the week.

2 comments:

Sarea said...

I accept your apology! LOL So, are you doing a mini remodel on the whole house? Are you still working? It has been beautiful here for two days, but today again a little rain must fall. When are you going to visit again? I am NOT doing the pool again this year, I was getting burned out.

johnson4 said...

I'm tring to do a little at a time. Yes, I'm still working. I work a an elem. school in the country (way more country than PG) The kids go with me! We love it there. We would like to visit this summer if Brent can get the time off.