Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Here are some more pic of things we've done!



This we put in our bedroom above the TV.











This is above Will's dresser. I thought about putting University on one side in the same lettering and Arkansas on the other side since he loves AR so much. Brent has him brain washed! HA! One day he might change and like TN but not likely!!! It was hard not putting anything orange in his room. He has asked me to paint a big red A on his wall. I don't think so but maybe on a piece of wood. I also have found a little razorback hog embroidery design to download. I think that I will embroidery about 6 on the bottom of his curtain.



This is above his bed. It says' "Pain is temporary, pride is forever"
These wall things that you see I got for FREE! I had a Uppercase living house party. I have done some others, like I put "Welcome" on the front door. We have several for Faith's room but we need to paint first. We also got the verse "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Aren't you a little interior decorator! You need to come to my house and get it all organized (cause I know you are good at that too) and then decorate! :) Mostly I need the organizing. And cleaning....

Sarea said...

I think you need to move back here and make my house cute . . .I am good at decluttering and organizing, but the buck stops there!! I love all the pictures! You are doing a great job!