Saturday, February 26, 2011

Update

We have started cleaning out some of the stuff in the house! WOW! It's so hard to believe how much stuff you accumulate in just 5 years. We have several piles. Stuff to sale, stuff to store, stuff to take, stuff to give to different families, stuff (heirlooms) for our families to store for us so we don't have to put into storage. Today we got a lot done. Got rid of some big stuff and Brent and I both feel like it was a productive day:) Several have asked when we will put to house on the market. We are waiting till we receive the acceptance letter from the college. Once we get that then we will put the house on the market and pray that it sells within a couple of months. We have most of the packet done. By the way just thought that you would like to know that I even had to write an essay about my salvation and my support for him. It had to be 250-500 words! Once I started it wasn't as hard as I thought that it would be. Brent and I are pretty much done with what we can do for the application process. He will be preaching tomorrow night at church at 6pm. Then the church and Bro Jeff have some papers to fill out and we have a couple of other people that have to fill out some papers and then once all the papers are in then it could take up to 30 days (hoping it's less) for them to go through his application. It is starting to be so real. Trying not to stress and worry. I know that God is in control and that I have to turn it all over to Him. In March we will go and tour the campus. Getting really excited about that. I have heard so many wonderful things about the area and college there.

1 comment:

Reba said...

I am so excited to see where God is leading you!