Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Peanut Butter French Toast

I have another very simple recipe for you. Once a week we eat breakfast for dinner so I like to switch up what we have and this is one of the favorites. It is so YUMMY!
Ingredients:
Sliced bread
Peanut butter
honey
3 eggs
Couple TBS of milk
Cinnamon and Sugar (optional)
Pam
Spread PB on bread drizzle honey on pb. Slap the other piece of bread on top.
Whisk 3 eggs and milk. Dip the sandwich into egg mixture.

Put onto a hot griddle sprayed with Pam. You can sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cook on both sides.
Cut and serve with syrup. Oh, and don't forget the bacon!







4 comments:

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Mmmmmm! Now this looks good!

shelly said...

YUMO!!!

Cool Grandma said...

Oh my....I love French Toast and also peanut butter....I would not have thought of this...I will be trying this soon.

LaNell

Katie said...

Tried it...it's good! Thanks!