Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Vacation

We are back from our trip. We went up to MO. We stayed at a cabin in Shell Knob on Table Rock Lake. But we traveled into Branson most days. Here are some pic of Faith. She got really brave and got out on the tube and also swam in the lake. This first picture she is surfing.


Faith and Brent
Faith and Scott

Faith and Kenleigh
Will and Ben



Water balloon fight! Brent and Faith on one side and Ben and Will on the other side.





At the entrance of Silver Dollar City.
We had a good time. We stayed at the Cabin with his Sister Kourtnee and her family. Two night his dad and Jeannie stayed with us and then another 2 nights his mom and Linard came and stayed. It was fun but I'm glad to be home. I really missed my showers with water pressure and my own bed.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Johnson Family!!

it looks like you have a great time on your vacation. Faith - I am so proud of you for surfing on the water. I know it took a lot of courage. Will - you like like you are having a blast.

Talk to you soon,
Amanda Carroll

Katie said...

That water looks so refreshing! I'm HOT!

Just Us...Life after kids said...

k - we're leaving for vacation tomorrow . . . I expect you to update before I get back.