Saturday, May 17, 2008

I have been busy!


I thought that I would show you pics of why I haven't been blogging lately! I have taken up a new hobby and love it. I started embroidering about a year ago. My friend Shelly had one and I feel in love with all the stuff that she could make. (She is very crafty and very good at what she does). She got a new machine and sold me her old one. Needless to say I loved it. I decided to up grade. For those of you that knew that I had up graded about a month ago, that machine didn't work right so I took it back and got my money back and ordered a new one online. It came in on Wed. and I have been playing with it since. Here is a pic of the teacher gifts that I did. It's a flowerpot with their 3 initials. I do have a plant to put in it before I give it to them.



Here is Faith's crocs. I did them this morning in about 45 min. while everyone was asleep. She hasn't seen them yet. It's not the best work but it's the first pair that I did.

Today is a busy day we have Will's game at 1:30 and I have a brunch to go to in about 30 min and I'm not ready yet. I have a couple of towels to do and 2 burp clothes to do today. I hope to post soon again.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute, cute! I want a machine! Right...then I'd really never get anything done!

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Ok, lady. Time to update. Surely with the kids out of school and nothing to do all day, you can find the time :-)