Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Having fun making cards

These cards I made at a Stampin Up party! This was the first SU party that I had been to. I had just started making cards not too long ago and thought that it would be fun to go and learn more about card making. We also made a cute card box to put them in but did not get a pic of it.
Made these 2 about 2 weeks ago while at a friends house.

The card that says 'Thinking of You" is so far my fav.

Here are 2 BDay cards. A little different but close to the same.
Two baby cards. They are not my fav. I will be trying to think of something else for baby cards.
Birds and owls seem to be big right now.
So now I have a little stash on hand so I don't have to scramble to make a card quickly when a birthday comes up or I just need a card. I have really enjoyed making these cards. I always said that I would never make cards but it is a lot of fun. Never say Never.






No comments: