Saturday, March 7, 2009

Got some cleaning done!!!!!

The weather has been so nice and it made me feel like doing some spring cleaning. So I decided that I would clean out my closet. It took about 5 hours. Here is a picture of the clothes that I am getting rid of. I could not believe this huge pile of clothes that I do not ware. About half are clothes that are too big and the rest I just don't like how they fit or the style. I think that when I purchase more clothes I will be thinking a little more before putting the money on the counter. I'm almost embarrassed at the the extra clothes that I have. But it does feel good to get rid of them. A couple of items still have tags. I wonder are you needing to clean out your closet? Will you be surprised by what you find? I can't even tell you how I had it all stored. Because in the end I didn't have much storage space that was emptied.


Here is the after. I still need to go through my shoes and purses.





3 comments:

shelly said...

you go girl~

Katie said...

Awesome! Doesn't it feel great to purge that stuff? I do have to say though...you still have a LOT of shirts. Do you really wear all those? Maybe I need to come borrow some because I feel like I wear the same two or three over and over.

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Girl! You're brave. There's NO way I'd allow a camera in my closets!