Friday, December 26, 2008

The Loveless Cafe

My aunt and uncle (Sheph parents) came from CA for Christmas. Today we went to eat at Loveless Cafe in Nashville. They had seen it on the Food Network. It was so YUMMY! And they give you so much food.
In this picture is Holly, Keith, Brent, Will, Kristen, Faith, Marlene, Stephanie, Bill, Elaine, Al
I love this picture. Keith said that he would be our dog in the picture. He makes a great dog!

Here we are inside the restaurant.
Aunt Marlene, Faith, Steph





3 comments:

Just Us...Life after kids said...

Keith is having WAY too much fun as a pooch :-)

kelly said...

this is right down the road from Brian's parents house. I never knew it was on the Food Network!

johnson4 said...

They have been on Martha S, the Today show. Throw down with Bobby Flay and many more. All the shows were mostly about their biscuits. The biscuits are Great. I can't wait to go back. I told Brent that would be a nice area to live in while we were driving there.