Monday, October 13, 2008

Jump Zone!

Today Brent was off too. We decided to go to a new place here in town called Jump Zone. Will and Brent had went once before for a Birthday party that Will was invited to. We had a blast! It costs $7 per child and parents are FREE, and parents can go on the slides too. Brent went more than I did. You have to wear socks and of course I had flip flops on. They kept telling me that it was so fun and that I needed to try. Brent offered his socks for me to use and I did 2 of the slides. It was very fun and very fast. We can't wait to go back again. After Jump Zone we went to Zaxsby's for lunch and then came home and cleaned out the truck and van. I hope you enjoy the pics. They have 6 huge slides and it's indoors.














1 comment:

Just Us...Life after kids said...

No pics of you sliding?? No fair!